Tahmis Coffee History
The meaning of the word Tahmis in old Turkish is ‘’The place where the coffee is pounded and ground, a coffee roaster’’. Tahmis Turkish coffee history, started when Dervis Tahmis started roasting coffee in his house just for his own use. It was the smell of the coffee that overwhelmed the neighbors and this was just the first sign of his success.
This turned into his and his family’s passion. He was the first person to sell roasted and ground Turkish coffee in Cyprus and their coffee roasting journey has evolved been industrialized reaching until the 4th generation. Tahmis Kahvesi was the most delicious coffee offered to Turkish coffee lovers since at the beginning and till now and this because its coffee culture, atmosphere, and unique taste that have not changed for 400 years.
Tahmis Turkish coffee Products and Prices
- Tahmis Kahvesi Turkish Coffee (100g)- (This package of 100g of Tahmis Turkish Coffee is made by 100% roasting arabica beans and this best quality coffee beans gives you a fully taste and aroma of traditional Turkish coffee)
- 29.50TL -(Tahmis Kahvesi Turkish Coffee has the price for only 29.50TL)
- Tahmis Turkish Coffee Medium Roasted (250 g) – This traditional Turkish Coffee of Tahmis Coffee is made by carefully roasting 100% arabica and the best quality coffee beans with traditional and local methods.
- $15.99 – (This 250 g package of Tahmis Kahvesi Turkish Coffee has the price of $6.60)
- Tahmis Coffee Gum Mastic Flavored Turkish Coffee (250 g) – (This type of coffee adds pleasure to your coffee with its unique smell and special aroma. It is made by 100% roasting arabica beans which gives the coffee an amazing taste. )
- $11.99 – (The price for this 250 g package is only $11.99 which is an economical purchase for you)
- Tahmis Coffee Gum Mastic Flavored Turkish Coffee (500 g) -(This 500 g package is made by 100% roasting arabica beans which gives this coffee an amazing taste)
- $19.99 -(The price for this 500 g package is only $19.99 which is an economical purchase for your budget)
- Tahmis Ottoman Turkish Coffee (250g)- (Tahmis Ottoman Turkish Coffee offers a lasting taste on your palate with the “Sultan’s Elixir” flavor. This coffee contains Ground Carob, Sahlep, Cream, Dry Coffee, Menengic Coffee, Gum Drop and Chocolate)
- $15.99-( This package which weighs 250g has the price for only $15.99)
- Tahmis Turkish Coffee with Strawberries (250 g)- (This is a 100% natural coffee with no chemicals that adds pleasure to your coffee with its unique smell and special aroma left on the palate)
- $15.28- (This package which weighs 250g has the price for only $15.28)
- Tahmis Turkish Coffee with Cardamom (250g)- (This type of Cardamom coffee is made from a 100% roasting arabica beans and this best quality coffee beans gives you a fully taste and aroma of traditional Turkish coffee)
- $18.21-(This healthy package which weighs 250g costs for only $18.21)
- Tahmis Turkish Coffee with Pistachio(250g)- ( Tahmis Turkish Coffee with Pistachio is a 100% natural coffee with no chemicals that adds pleasure to your coffee with its unique smell and special aroma left on the palate)
- $15.28-(The price for this 250 g package is only $15.28 which is an economical purchase for you)
- Tahmis Turkish Dibek Coffee (250 g)- (This type of coffee is made by carefully processing 100% roasted arabica beans which offers a permanent aroma to your palates)
- $14.70-(This 250g package of Tahmis Turkish Dibek Coffee costs for only $14.70)
- Tahmis Coffee Package- (750g)- (This package includes: Tahmis Ottoman Coffee (250 g),Tahmis Turkish Turkish Coffee with Gum Drops (250 g) and Tahmis Turkish Coffee Medium Roasted (250 g)
- $40-( This package has the economical price for only$40 which is a smart purchase you can make)
Where to buy Tahmis Turkish coffee?
If you want the best traditional Turkish coffee with zero chemicals and a 100% natural coffee carefully selected by 100% roasted arabica beans, choose Tahmis Turkish coffee. If you want to have it with an economical price and if you want to make a smart purchase, then choose our online shop.
Our shop offers you a wide variety of different Turkish coffee brands, the best ones, which will give you a foamy traditional Turkish coffee with an indispensable taste with their unique smell and special aroma.
Do not wait to ask us about any type of coffee you need and order anytime you want. We are there only for you!
Why to buy Tahmis Turkish coffee?
Do you want to have a great time with your lovelies by enjoying every sip of your cup of Turkish coffee and at the same time making yourself a favor by adding loads of beneficial compounds?
Isn’t that magnificent? Just enjoying a good company and drinking a Turkish coffee, you have innumerable benefits for your mind and body.
Which are some of these benefits?
- Higher level of beneficial compounds
- Enhances focus and performance
- Strengthens memory and mental activities
- Helps in preventing mental disorders
- Accelerates metabolism
- Helps fighting Cancer diseases
For a more detailed information about the benefits of Turkish coffee, you can have a look at our post about Top 7 amazing benefits of Turkish coffee.
How to prepare a traditional foamy Tahmis Turkish coffee?
What do you need?
- Tahmis Turkish coffee
- Cold water
- Sugar, it is preferable to granulated sugar
- Cezve ( a special wide-bottomed pot, otherwise called Turkish coffee pot)
- Traditional Turkish coffee cups, or any normal cups you have at home
- Heaping tablespoon
What are the steps to follow for the preparation of a delicious Tahmis Turkish coffee?
- Mix one heaping tablespoon of sugar (this depends on your desire) ,with one heaping tablespoon of Tahmis Turkish coffee.
- Take this mixture of sugar and coffee and pour it inside the warm water in the coffee pot or Cezve
- Leave it to boil slowly in medium heat for around three minutes, till a dark foam builds and starts to rise.
- This is the moment when you should take it out of the heat and pours the coffee into the coffee cup.
- Following these steps will give you the pleasure of enjoying a foamy Tahmis Turkish coffee with an indispensable taste and aroma.